6.19.2009

The beginning...

So over the past several months I have started following the blogs of several of my friends and decided to create my own. I wish I could chronicle new travels, a creation/addition of a family, or a new business adventure, but I have none of those. The biggest thing going on in my life is school. Currently I am interning at a nuclear pharmacy in Raleigh and I will start my final year of pharmacy school in August, spending most of the time in the Asheville region of NC.

I don't know how good I'm going to be at keeping up with this, but I thought it would be a good way to share my pharmacy experiences (and other life ones too) with those that might just want to know. Tune in later for a recap of the nuclear internship thus far, and have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment